All 3 art Reviews

The Joker The Joker

Beautiful!!

Your Joker is both adorable and a tad bit demented looking, which I think fits his persona well within the artistic style used! I love how well the shading and coloration work well together, and you lines make me jealous! Excellent and admirable work!

Master Chief Master Chief

Good lines... nice shading

Excellent digital rendering of the color and shading... your lines and perspective are excellent! I'm quite impressed... plus it's Master Chief, so that ups the awesomeness points!

EyeSeaThings responds:

Thank you so much. Hope you take the time to check out my other stuff. I used to play Halo all the time, but the "verbally aggressive" gamers turn me off. I'm a Battlefield and Call of Duty guy now. But Master Chief is still supreme bad-ass. :)

BlackmarketKirby BlackmarketKirby

Dark humor... quite good

I like it... it has a bit of satire and dark humor. I love dark humor... Your shading is good and the concept is fairly straight forward. I don't know if I would call it fine art, but it is definitely good. I'm a fan of Nintendo humor and I'd like to know the story behind this piece of work if possible. I have a love of artist's stories.

Keep up the good work.